DATES FOR NQC 2013 ARE MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 9th THROUGH SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 14th, 2013 (EXHIBIT HALL ONLY)
1. Booth spaces are 10′ x 10′ and include pipe and drape. Colors for 2013 will be white drape with red aisle carpet.
2. Cost per booth is $400 before February 25th, and $500 beginning February 26th. All payments received from February 26th through the end of the event will be at $500 per space with NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. Four (4) Exhibitor Badges are given to each exhibitor for the first booth purchased, then 2 badges per additional booth thereafter. If you need more than your allotted amount of badges, you may either purchase additional booth space or purchase additional badges for $75.00 per badge. Lost Exhibitor Badges will be replaced at a cost of $75 per badge.
4. Your booth space will roll over from year to year, and you have the option to keep it provided you pay for it by the due date each year.
5. Booths that are non-music related may be allowed but will be placed in a special section of the exhibit hall.
6. End Caps: Special attention will be given to end-caps to insure that all end caps feature predominantly music in the display.
7. The cost of any tables, chairs, equipment, carpeting, electricity or services shall be the responsibility of the exhibitor. Your Exhibitor Packet will give details on how to obtain/order these items. You can bring any of your own display items to decorate your booth.
8. Payment can be in the form of check, money order, MasterCard, VISA or Discover.
9. Your Exhibitor Badge will admit you into the Evening Concerts; you must sit in an open seat, or stand. However, keep in mind that the Exhibit Hall will remain open during the entire evening concert performances. Entry with an exhibitor badge will only be granted in the North Wing entrances. Exhibitor badges will not gain entry through the Freedom Hall entrances. However, once in the North Wing, you may enter Freedom Hall.
10. Exhibitor Badges will NOT gain access into any of the paid daytime showcases. Passes for the daytime showcases can be purchased before NQC begins, or after arriving at the show.
11. Exhibitor Badges are not mailed; you must pick them up at the Registration counter located in the North Wing Lobby upon your arrival at NQC.
12. One (1) Parking Pass will be mailed to you approximately one month before NQC.
13. The Exhibitor Packet will be available for download from our website approximately two months prior to the Convention. It in will be information about decorating, electricity, internet availability.
14. Exhibitors may set up on Sunday, September 8th beginning at 10 a.m., or Monday, September 9th beginning at 8:00 a.m.. From Sunday, after 10 a.m., the Exhibit Hall does not close to exhibitors and you may set up all night long should you desire. (The Exhibit Hall is NOT open to the public until 4:00 p.m. Monday of the show.)
15. Any early tear down of booths must take place prior to 3:00 p.m. OR after 11:00 p.m. any day during NQC week. There is absolutely no set up or or tear down during the hours of 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
16. Being an Exhibitor entitles you to perform in our Regional Artist Showcase if you do not have any other performance opportunities throughout the week. Refer to the Regional Artist Showcase link to the right of this page under the category “Exhibitors & Industry” to register. Registrations will begin toward the middle of March.
17. Should you need help with Hotel accommodations, refer to the Hotels link on the home page. If you need further help with Hotels, please call our office at 800-846-8499 and dial extension 2. The NQC Board of Directors have established a policy of offering no refunds on booth spaces after August 1, 2013. There will be no exceptions to this policy. TO OBTAIN A BOOTH SPACE Call 1-800-846-8499, ext. 3, or send an e-mail to email@example.com In 2013, the NQC Exhibit Hall will once again be adjacent to Freedom Hall in the beautiful new North Wing.
NQC Program Book Advertising: Contact information for advertising in the NQC program book is listed below. Reserve your advertising space online! Click here to reserve your space. Or Contact: Lavonda or Brad 336-315-1867 Phone 336-315-1868 Fax firstname.lastname@example.org Click Here to download the spec sheet and ad rates for the NQC program book.
NQC Path to Success: It is the desire of every artist to advance their careers and ministries. The NQC desires to facilitate this growth and advancement process. This desire was the motivation for NQC to establish, “The NQC Path to Success.” While the NQC firmly believes in the validity of artists at every level of ministry, we also believe that by helping artists expand their ministry, we also help spread the message of the Gospel. Here is a summary of the path:
1. Participate in the NQC Exhibit Hall – By participating as an NQC exhibitor, you participate in Gospel Music’s largest marketplace and make your ministry known to the largest gathering of Gospel Music fans in the world. This helps increase your visibility and makes more people aware of your ministry. Being an exhibitor also entitles you to some other opportunities throughout the week. Both space is only $4.50 per square foot, sold in 100 square foot allotments.
2. Participate in Performance Opportunities – Showcase Performance opportunities exist throughout the entire week and as an exhibitor, you are entitled to be considered for these showcases. These performance opportunities basically have four levels of advancement:
A. Regional Artist Showcases -Artists who are exhibitors at the NQC and do not perform in the Featured Artist Showcases will have the opportunity to participate in the Regional Artist Showcases. These showcases, which are free and open to the public, will feature state of the art production elements such as stage lighting and big screens, thanks to the folks at Chapel Valley Music Group who are sponsors of the showcase, and will offer some great opportunities to the artists who participate. Several artists will perform each day on Monday through Friday of the NQC. On each of these days, two artists will be chosen as the two winners for that day, and these two winners will perform on the main stage during the evening concert that evening. These performances will occur within the interior of the main stage lineup, giving these artists a one-of-a-kind opportunity. In addition to the two winners each day, two additional artists will be chosen that day to perform again on Saturday.
The Saturday Regional Artist Showcase will feature the four best artists from each day, and these 20 artists will perform in front of a panel of industry professional judges. After each performance, these artists will be critiqued by this panel in front of the live audience. This panel will choose the 2 best overall performers from the 20, and these two artists will once again perform on Saturday evening on the NQC main stage. Of these two artists, the judges will also choose the best overall performance, and this artist will be recognized that evening as the best of the week. In addition to this recognition, Chapel Valley Music Group will offer a prize package of a recording contract and the NQC will offer this artist a spot on the weekend Featured Artist Showcases the following year. This opportunity is truly unique and could advance the career of the overall winner in a major way. Excitement will build throughout the week and will culminate in the best overall performance which should create a memorable experience for all who participate and all who watch. Make plans to be a part of the Regional Artist Showcase experience at the NQC.
B. Featured Artist Showcase (Monday/Tuesday) – This is a grouping of artists who have excelled in their ministry to the point of being included in a ticketed showcase on Monday and Tuesday afternoons.
C. Featured Artist Showcase (Wednesday through Saturday) – These showcases consist of artists whose demand is such that they occupy very exclusive showcases and are paid for their performances.
D. Main Stage – These are the professional artists who the NQC Board believes to be the most demanded artists in our field.
As you can see, the key to the “Path” is “Participation”. If you make the most of these opportunities and participate in as many of these opportunities as you can, the NQC Path to Success can really help you advance your Gospel Music Ministry.